2019/06/27

SANDY HOOK COVENANT; Commentary On Sedensky FOIA Hearing Federal Arrest Link (Post110)

2019.6.27 (AE) - This video is **COMMENTARY** on blog Post109 discussing the Associated Press (AP) FOIA Hearing where Connecticut State Attorney Stephen Sedensky confirmed there was a “Federal Arrest” linked to the Sandy Hook event…







RELATED VIDEO (POST109):

https://aryanempires.blogspot.com/2019/06/sandy-hook-covenant-federal-arrest-link.html



 




Please comment on this blog below.
Freedom of speech is paramount,
Joel

5 comments:

  1. I'm guessing Brenda is the trespasser muwahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous,
      I'd say that's in the 99+ percentage range.

      Delete
    2. Hi Joel

      Brenda? Are we thinking of the same Brenda, or a different one? I've been busy with work but i've kept an eye on your blog. I saw the YouTube comments from a certain someone. Very odd indeed. Did Caliberwank ever call you?

      Regards
      Frank Jackson

      Delete
    3. Hi Frank,
      The person I'm thinking of is XrayNarc.
      No, Caliberhitter never called me, because he has no idea who I am, LOL.
      Cheers,
      Joel

      Delete
    4. Oh, him. You had me thinking of a parent. Well, apparently your a Jewish robot. Not many of them in the phone book.

      Regards
      Frank

      Delete