2018/01/25

SANDY HOOK COVENANT LIVE CHAT; Guest Aaron Wilson, Debate On Alternative Media, History, Philosophy (Post17)

2018.1.25 (AE) - The following video is a LIVE Chat that took place on 2017.12.30… in the first hour I discuss current events, answer some Sandy Hook questions, and wait to see if any of the guests I invited (at the last minute) will show up to talk… at the 0:59:00 mark Aaron Wilson arrives, and for the next 5 hours we have a very interesting discussion on a broad range of topics.

Aaron and I come from very different points of view, we’ve bumped heads before, and that’s why I thought it would be a valuable talk… I’d like to thank Aaron for showing up, being very polite, and for sharing his point of view… I’d also like to apologize to Aaron for sometimes interrupting him while he was talking in the last hour… I’m not the greatest host when I become overly passionate, and too opinionated, but I think this is a great conversation...

Aaron Wilson can be found at the following YouTube channels...


Aaron Wilson Radio:

https://www.youtube.com/user/AaronWilsonRadio/

Alt Right Radio:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUNVFzjy-5kmhaB_owL3uCQ







 





Please rate & comment on YouTube, or comment on this Blog below.
Freedom of speech is paramount,
Joel

5 comments:

  1. Lets see. You are chatting it up with hoaxers Zeeroe3 and this nazi Aaron and you are teaming up with Felix to stalk Tiffany. What's next? Begging Montagraph to help you stalk Tiffany?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous Coward,
      LOL.... I have absolutely ZERO links to Caliberhitter, and he has actually tried to DOX me, and he has stalked me... this all started because he was..... DEFENDING TIFFANY!!!
      You have no clue what you're talking about,
      Joel

      Delete
  2. Dear Tony Heartless,
    I have this obsession with CW Wade and Tiffany. I just spend hours and hours stalking them and making videos about them. Right now my only friend is JFK and his 28 socks and that makes me sad. Is there anyway you could take some time out of stalking children and help me stalk Tiffany and Wade or at least give me a thumbs up or something?

    Yours Sandy Hook hatred,
    Joel

    P.S. I'm working on another video about Tiffany and Wade. Please thumb me up when I publish it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous Coward,
      It was Toney Heartless who sent Tiffany, Jeff Dryden, and Caliberhitter to stalk my channel and DOX people... this resulted in the DEATH of a stalker at the hands of the police.
      Making a video exposing CW's criminal like activity is not "stalking"... he also has a record of working directly with stalkers that work for his fail crew.
      CW also attacked a Sandy Hook victim, and he never apologized,
      Joel

      Delete
  3. Joel reaches new depths of low. How far will he fall? First he claims he “proved Avielle existed” (as if that is in doubt by anyone with a brain) and now he is openly collaborating with nazi hoaxtards. He sinks lower and lower every video.

    ReplyDelete