June 4, 2013 (AE) - James Holmes has pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity today... but that's not the big story.
Something was revealed today that is getting VERY little coverage by the mainstream media... in fact I've only been able to find one written article that even mentions it, see NBC article below, and only by pure chance did I happen to notice details, scrolled only once, on the CNN ticker of a completely unrelated video clip.
These are strange and important details being suppressed by the mainstream media rather than sensationalized as they usually do... why would that be?... is it because this highly complicates the official story???
It's possible that James Holmes arranged to send a delayed email (CNN says emails plural), but this still leaves a limited number of problematic scenarios and questions:
- Holmes arranged to send a delayed email... why four days later???... how would he know "the job" wasn't "finished"???
- Someone else accessed Holmes' email account... this would be a huge security failure and would compromise evidence.
- Why is Holmes speaking in the third person by referring to "his job"???... this suggests a second person is involved.
- Who is "The Master" who "demands it"???... this suggests a third person commanding the first two.
- Term "The Master" suggests an occult connection... Satan is often referred to as "The Master" in occult writings... are we now looking at a Satanism connection like with so many other mass murderers???
You can see the CNN Ticker info at 1:10 into the otherwise completely unrelated video clip below...
2013.6.4 Judge OK's Insanity Defense For Aurora Massacre Suspect James Holmes (usnews.nbcnews.com):
A Colorado judge allowed Aurora massacre suspect James Holmes to change his plea to not guilty by reason of insanity on Tuesday and ordered an independent mental health evaluation.
The grad-school dropout's next stop is the state hospital in Pueblo, Colo., where a sanity exam could take months, legal experts said.
"Do any of us think he's insane? No, absolutely not. He was way too meticulous to be insane. He's mean. He's evil. But he's not insane."
In other motions, the defense is trying to get expert testimony and Holmes' statements to investigators excluded from the trial. It also doesn't want the jury to see a evidence seized from Holmes' phone, wallet and a dating-site profile that asked, "Will you visit me in prison?"
One defense motion asked that authorities also turn over an email sent to the Century 16 theater four days after the massacre that said, "I am coming over to finish his job. The master demands it." The significance was unclear.
2013.6.4 'Radical MUSLIMS Don't Have To Be Part Of A Terrorist Network To Start Killing People In The West' (CNN, MOXNEWS, youtube.com):
June 04, 2013 CNN