Here are some of my personal opinions before the video...
THESE LATEST ACTS ARE DESPERATE ATTEMPTS BY NATO & THE GULF STATE MONARCHIES, WHO'S FOREIGN INVADING TERRORIST MERCENARIES ARE LOSING THE WAR ON SYRIA, TO DIVIDE & CONQUER SYRIA BY TRYING TO SPARK A LARGER SECTARIAN WAR WITHIN THE REGION.
Those who arm, finance, support, and train NATO's Free Syrian Army (FSA) terrorist mercenaries are guilty for the actions performed by those mercenaries.
The actions of these invading terrorists are NOT the actions of Muslims, they are the actions of pagans:
- Muslims DO NOT bomb their own ancient Mosques
- Muslims DO NOT desecrate their own ancient Muslim graves, especially the grave of Hujr Ibn Adi, a close companion of the Prophet Mohammad (PBUH)
- Muslims DO NOT perform cannibalism by eating the hearts and/or livers of their victims (historically a pagan act)
- Muslims DO NOT perform Right Arm Salutes (as seen in my previous article here.)
FACILITATORS OF TERRORISM WHO SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED FOR WAR CRIMES IN SYRIA:
- Anders Rasmussen - NATO Secretary General
- David Cameron - British Prime Minister
- William Hague - British Foreign Secretary
- Barack Obama - US President
- Hillary Clinton - Ex US Secretary Of State
- John Kerry - US Secretary Of State
2013.5.17 Comment With George Galloway; Syrian Militant Eats Soldier's Heart (PressTV, youtube.com):
A gruesome video has emerged on the Internet, showing a foreign backed militant in Syria cutting out the heart of a Syrian soldier and biting into it.
In the footage posted online on Sunday, a man wearing military gear is seen knife in hand slicing parts of a dead soldier's torso before turning to the camera and putting the heart in his mouth. "I swear we will eat from your hearts and livers...," the man says referring to the Syria government soldiers.
Peter Bouckaert of the New York-based Human Rights Watch says the man has been identified as Abu Sakkar, a founder of the militant Farouq Brigade. Abu Sakkar's identity has been confirmed by militant sources in Homs and by images of him in other videos wearing the same black jacket as in the latest clip and with the same rings on his fingers.
"The mutilation of the bodies of enemies is a war crime. But the even more serious issue is the very rapid descent into sectarian rhetoric and violence," Bouckaert said. He added that in the unedited version of the film, Sakkar is heard telling his men to slaughter the Syrian soldiers and take their hearts out to eat them.